USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Welcome to www.shaadiverify.com (“Website”)! Before using our services (“Services”), you are requested to please ensure that you carefully read and understand the following terms and conditions which shall apply. Your use of our Services and use of the Website, the Application or services provided through the Customer Care (The CC) through a national phone number 022-61547285 is expressly conditional on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and will form the agreement between TruTact Investigative Services LLP and you.
This Website belongs to TruTact Investigative Services LLP (“Owner”/”Seller”)
The following Terms and Conditions apply to everyone who visits www.shaadiverify.com, and they govern the relationship between Owner and you.
COMPANY INFORMATION USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page sets forth the Terms and Conditions under which (i) Owner provides the information on this Website, as well as the terms and conditions governing your use of this site; and (ii) the terms and conditions for use of our Services.
TruTact Investigative Services LLP (hereinafter referred to as ‘TruTact’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’) is a firm registered under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. Shaadiverify is a registered trademark of ‘TruTact’. The registered office of TruTact is at Third Floor, Cambata Building, Jamshedji Tata Road, Churchgate,Mumbai 400 020 India. The LLP registration number is AAM-6643.
TruTact offers a technology platform www.shaadiverify.com. We at www.shaadiverify.com conduct activities of competitive intelligence and due diligence by gathering, analyzing & distributing intelligence about products, customers, and any aspect of the environment needed to support individuals, executives and managers in strategic decision making for the early identification of risks and opportunities in the market before they become obvious.
We also conduct verification and/or audit of a potential investment, product, business or person prior to signing a contract, or an act with a certain standard of care in order to confirm all facts, based on records and information provided for our registered users.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
The service statements on this Website are for general description purposes only. The information contained in this Website should not be viewed as an offer to sale or as a solicitation to purchase any of our Services. Furthermore, not all services are available in every state.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Website may contain links to other third party sites. Such sites will contain their own separate terms and conditions. Your access to and use of these interactive sites will require acceptance of these separate terms and conditions.
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Website, render the Website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Website or the content therein. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the content, or to attempt to access any content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
You agree that you shall not:
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this; or
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of Owner, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the www.shaadiverify.com infrastructure; or
- deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any Services) for any purpose without our express written permission.
OUR RULES ABOUT YOUR DATA PRIVACY
The Website and application grants you a limited permission to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, reverse engineered or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
You may not use any proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of www.shaadiverify and our affiliates without our express written consent. You may not use any Meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission granted by us. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of www.shaadiverify.com so long as the link does not portray www.shaadiverify.com, its affiliates, or their services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of Owner as part of the link without express written permission.
You must not use the Website and application in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not www.shaadiverify.com, are responsible for all electronic communication and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Website for lawful purposes only.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the Website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice.
During the you use of this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided while creating your account. Owner and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND COMMUNICATIONS
Visitors may submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam” and post reviews, comments, and other content, and send communications. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. www.shaadiverify.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant the Owner/Website and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Owner/Website and its affiliates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to www.shaadiverify.com, including execution of any deeds and documents, at its request. You agree that the rights you grant herein are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate, that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Owner/Website and its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. www.shaadiverify.com/Owner has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS
By clicking the ‘I Agree’ button, you consent to conduct transactions and receive communications, notices and information from us electronically, whether sent by e-mail or other electronic means. Electronic communications shall be deemed to have been received by you when we send the electronic communication to the email address / mobile number that as per our records, or when we post the electronic communication on the Application or the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND LICENSES
Subject to these Terms and Conditions and any other policies we create, we grant you a limited, non-sub licensable right to access the Website and application and use our Services only. This license does not allow you to copy or sell our services or materials; scrape or mine our Website, services, or materials; or frame any part of our Website or services. We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Website or services, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Website or services.
Any unauthorized use of our Website or services, and any use that exceeds the license granted to you, will terminate the permission or license granted by these Terms and Conditions. Except for the limited license granted to you, you are not conveyed of any other right or license in any way.
You agree and understand that:
- Save for the limited right to access and use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and other applicable agreements, on a non-exclusive and non-transferable basis, there are no other rights being granted to you in the Website or any of the contents and functionalities.
- You have no rights to remove, modify (including removing any copyright notices or proprietary markings) any part of the Website save for any User Content that belongs to you.
- The contents of the Website including but not limited to the information, logos, designs, databases, arrangement of databases, user interfaces, response formats, videos, testimonials, software, audio, pictures, icons, are the sole property of TruTact. All intellectual property in and to the Website and its contents and functionalities shall vest solely with Trutact.
- Your use of the Website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights, including www.shaadiverify.com's Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site. Any violation of our trademarks will be liable for legal action. You have no right to make any copies of the whole or part of this Website or any of the contents therein.
- You have no right to use any search mechanisms other than that provided on the Website and you will not use any web-crawler or any data harvesting tools to harvest data of any sort from the Website.
- If you are found to be in violation of this clause TruTact reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website immediately.
- All materials on the Website and services, including its branding, trade dress, trade names, logos, design, text, search results, graphics, images, pictures, page headers, custom graphics, icons, scripts, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement and compilation of information thereof (herein after collectively referred to as "Materials"), are proprietary property of the Owner/Website, its Owners, suppliers, its licensors, or its users, and are protected by Indian and international intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws. Our Materials cannot be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. You may not use any Meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing "www.shaadiverify.com" or any other name, trademark, or airplane name of www.shaadiverify.comwithout our permission.
We specifically disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
This Website, the materials, and the services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. All use of Website, materials, and services is at your sole risk.
You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content or other content, including links to web pages, that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our Website or Services.
We are not responsible in any way for, do not monitor, and do not endorse or guarantee anything about any third-party content (including advertisements, offers, and promotions) that may appear in our Website or Services.
We do not represent in any manner that:
- The Website will be available at all times and will operate error free or that there will be uninterrupted access and service;
- The information, data or contents of the Website are accurate;
- The integrity of the information on the Website or information you upload will be maintained;
- We have verified or guarantee the quality of services or representations made by any user of the Website;
- We endorse any of the views of any of the users who may have posted content;
- We have verified the credit worthiness of any user;
- We have screened or verified any of the information posted herein;
- The Website or any content is free from viruses or other malware.
You expressly release www.shaadiverify.com, Owner, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and professional advisors from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the users of the Website.
PRICING & CANCELLATION POLICY
Unless specifically provided for, the price displayed for each service (the term service includes all cost, statutory taxes) on this Website, whether in Foreign Currency or Indian Rupees represents the full price of the service.
Please note that this policy applies only to services offered on www.shaadiverify.com.
[Client to provide cancellation policy]
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Owner/Website, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to any User Content you post, store, or otherwise transmit on or through the Website or services or your use of the Website and the Services, including, without limitation, any actual or threatened suit, demand, or claim made against Owner/Website arising out of or relating to the User Content, your conduct, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of the rights of any third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall this website (www.shaadiverify.com), its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, employees, advertisers, or data providers be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data) whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), equity or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this site, the materials, or our services. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Force Majeure: In no event shall www.shaadiverify.com be liable for any acts beyond its control or for any acts of god.
- Termination: Owner/Website reserves the rights to terminate your access to the Website at any time, in its sole discretion. You acknowledge www.shaadiverify.com’s right to do so and waive any claim that you may have arising from such termination. Notwithstanding the termination of access, all provisions which by their nature are intended to survive, shall survive termination and continue to be applicable.
- Access: www.shaadiverify.com does not make any claim that the Website and its contents may be lawfully viewed or accessed in the jurisdiction you are viewing it in. You are solely responsible for complying with laws applicable to you.
- Modification of Services: We reserve the right to modify or discontinue (completely or in part) our Website, Services, or any content appearing therein. We will not be liable to you or any third party if we exercise this right.
- Complaints: In the event you have any complaint(s) pertaining to our services provided through this Website, please feel free to email us at 'email@example.com' and kindly provide your name, email address, physical address and contact numbers so that www.shaadiverify.com may be in a position to verify details or check the authenticity of the complaints.
- Choice of Law & Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of India. Subject to the arbitration provision herein, the courts at Mumbai, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or matters arising out of these Terms and Conditions.
- No Waiver: The Owner’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision.
- Modification of these Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, or any policy or guideline of the Website or services, at any time and in our sole discretion. Any changes or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions to the Website or services. Your continued use of the Website or Services following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically, and check the version date for changes.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries or Rights: These Terms and Conditions do not create any private right of action on the part of any third party or any reasonable expectation that the Website or Services will not contain any content that is prohibited by these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditionsis deemed invalid, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
- Assignment: We may assign our rights and duties under these Terms and Conditions without any such assignment being considered a change to the Term of Use and without any notice to you. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under these Termsand Conditions.
- Notices: Any notices or other communications that you wish to send to us may be addressed to the registered office [Client to provide for the same in the ‘Contact Us’ hyperlink].
Dispute Resolution: Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to www.shaadiverify.com or to services through www.shaadiverify.com shall be submitted to arbitration in Mumbai, India, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate this Website’s intellectual property rights, www.shaadiverify.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in India or internationally, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
The Arbitration under this agreement shall be in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The Award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through group arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Website policies, modification, and severability, please review our other policies, such as our pricing policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to www.shaadiverify.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditionsat any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Feedback: We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services ("Feedback"). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' .
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at 'email@example.com'.